clockworkTalent Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and this privacy notice advises you what to expect in terms of what personal information is collected, handled and processed by clockworkTalent Ltd. clockworkTalent Ltd process your data when it is in our legitimate interest to do so and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights as specific.
What Data Is Collected?
clockworkTalent Ltd retains data about you to assist in the recruitment process. Information collected and processed for finding you a suitable role is as follows:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- CV/work history
- Job preferences including role, geographical areas and salary
- Any other work-related information you provide, for example, education or training certificates
- References from previous employers
- A log of our communications with you by email and telephone
- Full details of job offers or placements
- In some cases, permits and visas
How Is My Data Used?
Information given freely by yourself when applying for a position or registering an interest with clockworkTalent Ltd is only used for the recruitment process. Additional information we collect may be obtained through a 3rd party, such as job board company or agency. Or in some cases references from former employers or nominated referees. We will not divulge any information to a prospective employer without first obtaining your consent to approach a prospective employer.
We collect your information in order to:
- Match your skill sets with job vacancies to assist in finding you the positions that most suit you
- Put forward your details to our clients and prospective employers for you to be considered for vacancies
- Place you with our clients and prospective employers
- Keep you informed of available opportunities as they arise
- Keep you informed of the services offered by us
- Establish that you have the right to work
- To put in place contractual arrangements and documentation once a role has been secured
- To pay you if you have secured employment through clockworkTalent (freelance work)
Where Do You Keep My CV?
We retain a copy of your CV on our secure database in the UK. Your CV and related details may be shared with prospective employers and our clients. Once a job offer is secured, additional information may be shared to enable the placement to proceed.
Other trusted 3rd parties we may share your information with include, HM Revenue and Customs, pension scheme providers, legal advisors and other companies for the purpose of undertaking pre-engagement checks for the role of employment or paying you.
Is My Data Safe?
We are committed to ensuring all data is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorised disclosure, we have in place suitable electronic and access control mechanisms.
Deletion Of Data On Request
You have the right to withdraw your consent to clockworkTalent hosting your personal data. You may contact us at any time and we will action any request within 2 working days and confirm deletion via email. To withdraw your consent for clockworkTalent to host your personal data by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Information Have You Retained About Me?
You have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information about you that we hold. If you would like to make a request to view or amend this information, please email our Data Officer, Natasha via mydata@clockworkTalent.com. Upon receiving your request, we will either delete or make any of the appropriate changes you have asked for.
Transfer Of Data
Unless explicitly requested by you in writing we will not transfer in part or whole any of your Personal Information to any other parties unless specified in the above policy.
Data Officer: Natasha Woodford
Company Name: clockworkTalent Ltd
Company Registration Number: 08071645
Address: 3 Stairbridge Court, Stairbridge Lane, Bolney Grange Business Park, Bolney, West Sussex RH17 5PA
This policy may be amended at any time. Any policy changes due to revised legislation or business reasons will be published on our website.
Our policies and procedure for data management are compliant with the EU GDPR May 2018.