Award-Winning Search Marketing Agency
Upto £35,000 DOE
Are you always searching for what else can improve the ranking of URLs? Is hreflang gobbledygook to you or is it your turn-to tool?
Based in the North East of England, this award-winning search marketing agency is focused on producing shareable, creative content and improving the visibility of their client websites across a wide range of sectors. Already with an exceptional SEO team, the agency continues to grow fast. We are now looking to hire a Technical SEO Manager into the Newcastle office.
Reporting into the Organic Search Director, as Technical SEO Manager you will undertake website audits, keyword research, backlink audits and must deliver regular reports and insight. In parallel to the ever-evolving SEO landscape, you’ll need to bring a true passion for staying up to date with all things search marketing.
Working closely with your peers across the agency, whether account managers or technical practitioners, you will ensure campaigns run smoothly. You’ll bring enthusiasm to the role and using your tech knowledge you will be skilled in rapidly identifying areas of SEO improvement and business growth.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bring strong Technical SEO skills and ability to carry out in-depth on-site, technical and backlink audits
- Ability to manage workloads- prioritise, delegate and deliver on deadlines
- Attend and lead a range of client calls and meetings
- Produce bespoke client reports drawing upon prior technical SEO experience
- Passion for the industry to stay up to date with the latest in search marketing
- Analytical mindset and a clear a problem solver
- Strong communication skills with an ability to talk technical with non-techy audiences
- Enthusiasm about search marketing with a willingness to learn and share knowledge
By joining this growing team of self-diagnosed ‘search fanatics’ you will be working in a brilliant office space with a relaxed, collaborative culture. You will receive 28 days holiday +bank holidays, regular social events and full access to the company perks and benefits programme.
If you’re obsessed with staying up to date in your own SEO practices, enjoy keeping current or even ahead of the game with SEO news, adapting to Google’s latest algorithms etc, this could be the SEO job opportunity for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001053.