Fashion Accessories Brand
Up to £25,000 DOE
Dream of launching social media channels for a fashion accessories brand? This is an exciting chance to kickstart your career and grow with an already successful business.
An established partner to major high street brands like Sainsbury’s Asda, Marks & Spencer and Next, this fashion accessories brand designs and creates beautiful pieces that their customers love! With responsible sourcing, attention to detail and quality at the core of everything they do, we are now expanding the offering, developing an own brand.
Already employing nearly 500 people, the head office houses 60 professionals in the Sussex barns just outside Brighton. The majority of workers are visual merchandisers at the retail outlets but head office house Finance, HR, Admin and Warehousing and more. We’re delighted to be hiring the first position dedicated to growing the Social Media platforms.
Reporting to both Managing Director & Head of Product Development, as Senior Social Media Executive you’ll be responsible for developing an effective social strategy. You’ll set goals which increase brand awareness, drive community engagement and contribute to the overall sales funnel.
Producing engaging content for social channels, blogs and website, you’ll have access to company product photographs assisting you in the creation of multimedia social content. You will have strong analytics awareness and be driven by results. It’s essential you bring passion and drive for both fashion retail and social media in this high growth opportunity.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ years’ experience in Social Media campaign management with in-depth understanding of social media platforms
- Confidence in content development, creation, editing and online reputation management
- Strong creative and writing skills while also able to work with data and analytics
- Working knowledge of google analytics and the fundamentals of SEO
- Rock solid communication skills with an ability to develop relationships on and offline
- Ability to think outside the box with confidence to implement and see things through
- Team player but self-motivated and able to adapt to change easily
- A follower of fashion trends, with confidence to reach out to develop influencer relationships
Based just outside of Brighton in beautiful converted barns, this brand prides themselves in their people and products. In joining this team, you’ll receive company benefits upon completing probation including private health, travel insurance, access to the company shuttle to/from Hassocks train station, with an abundance of staff treats, 23 days holiday (increasing with more senior promotion) and social events like the Halloween Quiz, Fish’n’chip Friday and more!
If you aim to carve out a Social Media career in the fashion industry, this is the Sussex based opportunity for you. You will be empowered in a dynamic position in a young, agile company where you are in charge of your own destiny! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001099.