Growing Digital Agency
Up to £35,000 DOE
Are you looking for the next step in your PPC career? Can you create and deliver successful Paid Search campaigns? Most importantly, are you looking to grow your Paid Media career and start getting involved at a more strategic level?
Founded in 2009, our client is an award-winning UK based Search Marketing Agency located less than 25 minutes from Marylebone Station. The agency is building upon their year-on-year success, this time expanding the PPC skills within their integrated offering. With the reputation of being the leading agency in their locality, they deliver exciting and measurable SEO & PPC strategies for premium clients in both national and international markets.
Reporting to the PPC Manager, as Senior PPC Executive you will be hands-on in delivering your own campaigns; planning, developing and implementing these for a variety of clients across varying industry verticals. In completing these activities, you’ll be a key point of knowledge for PPC within the agency, keeping up-to-date with all aspects of digital marketing; sharing and educating colleagues with ideas, insights and tactics. You’ll also manage client expectations, maintaining regular contact with them. It’s also essential you bring confidence and a desire to learn more about the digital marketing landscape. You’re likely to be analytical with a deep understanding of how PPC fits into the overall digital marketing mix of an agency.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ years’ experience in running successful PPC campaigns with a demonstrable track record of results (agency background is preferred)
- Maintain abreast of latest PPC news with the desire to share your knowledge with a team
- Excellent Google Analytics skills
- Experience in running multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously, including Paid Social
- Ability to manage budgets of varying sizes
- Experience in communicating with clients and able to talk technical with non-technical people
- Highly numerate, literate and proficient with MS Office
- Extremely organised with great attention to detail
- Ability to spot trends in order to optimise campaigns
- Google Ads certification would be a bonus
On the overground Chiltern line, this agency is just a 23-minute train journey from London’s Marylebone station in a thriving market town. In joining this team, you’ll receive company benefits including 25 days holiday, free breakfast, a generous company bonus scheme, a focus on career development, flexible start and finish times, monthly reflexology sessions, Friday drinks and payday lunches! And not to be forgotten, there is an office dog called Dolly.
If you’ve created, managed and delivered great PPC campaigns and are looking for that next step, this may well be the opportunity for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001097.