Specialist Digital Agency
Upto £50,000 DOE
Our client is a specialist digital agency delivering ROI digital marketing through quality website optimisation and Paid Search and Social services. With a talent for building strong, fun relationships with each client on their diverse international portfolio. This team is on a mission to get the best results for their clients. The founder is a talented Digital Marketer in his own right with a background from a well reputed, award-winning agency. We’re now helping him expand his own tight-knit team with the addition of a Senior PPC Account Manager.
Reporting to the Founder as Senior PPC Account Manager, you will take complete ownership of your responsibilities. Managing your own diary, you’ll be creating and implementing effective campaign strategies, improving internal workflow processes and analysing campaign performance. This is a young, growing business which means you will be integral in shaping it along with the Founder. You’ll also have the opportunity to mentor and share your knowledge with new members of staff as the agency continues to expand.
With pride in your work, your communication and client skills will be key as you’ll be maintaining the agency’s excellent standard of client service including campaign reporting, general account management and client on-boarding. It’s a tight-knit team so whatever work you’re producing will reflect on everyone! The agency is in early phases of growth and they’re enjoying themselves on the journey, so if you bring result producing Paid Search skills, this could be the opportunity for you.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ years’ experience of creating the strategy and implementing Paid Search (and Paid Social) strategies from an agency environment
- Confident in setup, management and delivery of successful Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
- Rock solid numeracy skills, confident working with large raw data and presenting clear insights to clients
- Good commercials with an ability to deliver results
- Pixel level attention to detail and pride in work
- Experience of managing a small team and mentoring junior members of staff
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- A truly collaborative style of work and a desire to create a fun and successful work environment
- Passion for technology & digital marketing as a whole
As a senior member of the team, you’ll be integral to the growth and success of this new, expanding business. You’ll enjoy a dynamic work environment with an enviable work/life balance. You’ll be working with preferred clients and be part of an elite team of digital marketing professionals. With an office environment which is enjoyable and colleagues who share and support one another. You’ll have regular staff events and days out, an annual bonus scheme and of course the conference & training budget to keep you ahead of your game!
If you’ve already got a good track record in Paid Search but are looking for somewhere you can both enjoy and continue to have a significant impact using your exceptional PPC talents and quality client skills, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001022.