Integrated Digital Agency
Upto £30,000 DOE
Our client is an integrated Digital Agency focused on increasing online sales and influencing brand perceptions through all aspects of digital marketing including Website Design and Digital Marketing tactics including PPC, SEO, Digital PR, Social Media and more. With a wide industry portfolio of exciting enterprise clients, they also have a unique logistics partnership in place which exposes them to a diverse range of global Retail and Fashion businesses.
Working with their inspiring clients, we’ve got an exciting Outreach Manager role to bring into this agency team.
Reporting to the Head of Creative Campaigns, you will be responsible for the agency’s outreach service offering. Collaborating with the experienced Content, Copywriting and Creative teams you will create, implement and manage outreach tactics and link building strategies.
Using your experience and knowledge, you will drive success in building and managing client coverage, ensuring the highest standard of professionalism is established through your delivery of content and gaining quality links across appropriate industry sectors. Skilled and confident in your outbound communication, you will have a working network amongst the journalist, publisher and influencer communities. You will also be confident in building new relationships and nurturing them for best performance.
Focused on researching client competitors and industry campaigns as to best position your digital assets, driving engagement and achieving impressive ROI; you will be able to take ideas from conception through to market. With duties ranging from ensuring the digital assets are made and getting people talking about them on behalf of your clients, you will leverage & build upon your existing relationships, securing link opportunities and making connections with appropriate influencers, bloggers or journalists.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2-3 years within a similar role
- Collaboration with SEO and Content teams to create and deliver integrated outreach strategies
- Portfolio of successful link building campaigns and results.
- Confident in outbound communication with influencers, publishers and publishers
- Best Practice in Outreach and competent with industry tools like Google Analytics, Google Trends, Majestic (Trust Flow, Citation Flow) Moz (Open Site Explorer), BuzzSumo
- An excellent written communicator who can persuade, negotiate and succeed in placing content on the right websites and publications
- A can-do attitude with a passion to deliver quality campaigns within a range of budgets
- Understand the complexities of internet culture, brand marketing and press / PR
- Strong attention to detail – with excellent use of English grammar, punctuation & spelling
Based in Berkshire, with just a short commute from Reading, you will be joining likeminded digital marketing professionals who are passionate about their work. They enjoy a much-coveted work-life balance which is hard to come by in the world of agencies, plus you get lots of the much-appreciated commitment to training and conference time to keep ahead of the curve. This agency is in a growth phase and career development is expected.
If you’ve been achieving great online visibility for clients through great link building strategy, you know what’s trending and can use it to benefit your outreach campaigns performance AND you want the opportunity to take your outreach career to the next level in an agency where both you and your work are valued – then look no further, this is the job opportunity which stands out like a breath of fresh air in the agency world. To apply, use the form below or send your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 100905.