Growing Digital Agency
Upto £75,000 DOE
Have you built your career on the foundation of SEO? Have you wished for an opportunity to stamp your mark on a successful, result delivering team? To lead them in continued campaign success with premium clients?
Our client, a successful, growing agency with a great local reputation, is hiring a Head of SEO & Content into their management team.
Reporting to the Founder, you will be directly responsible for the delivery, growth, and reporting of client campaigns. With 6+ direct reports in a wider team of 10+, you will be confident in your team leadership as well as having a practical hands-on ability to lead and motivate your team. You will have natural client skills in both relationship building and presentation skills, your ability to inspire confidence will be evident and continue the strong client retention track record.
Your passion for the digital marketing industry is inbuilt. You’ll want to be at the forefront of SEO practices and actively participate in the SEO community. Your knowledge and skills are up there with the best, in terms of white hat and result achieving. This will be fully supported by the agency, fully empowering you to participate and attend appropriate industry events, giving you the tools and talent to get the job done.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 6+ years exceptional SEO process, strategy and results of client work (at least 3+ years agency environment)
- Evidence of best practice, process and results
- Team administration (hiring, retention, career development, performance review etc)
- Strong technical and analytics skills (strategic, hands-on and reporting)
- Direct client management in multiple industry sectors to CxO level (Retail, Travel, Health, FMCG, Lifestyle etc)
- Identify and act upon opportunities to improve the effectiveness of client campaigns
- Important to be of collaborative, confident, innovative, knowledge-sharing ilk!
- Don’t forget the ultimate passion for digital marketing / SEO in particular – this is a MUST
Based in North London, this is a rare opportunity to join a venture with longevity in the digital industry already delivery good results. In the security of this growing agency, you have the chance to make your mark on the SEO industry. With a competitive salary, company bonus, supportive Founder and Board, you’ll be working with a team of professionals who are truly passionate about their work. Some additional company benefits include free breakfast, dedicated training budget, healthy work/life balance, team lunches, industry meetups, flexible working initiatives and so much more.
If you are an SEO leader looking for an opportunity to thrive in a management role of a successful and growing agency, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001029.