Quayside Digital Marketing Agency
Upto £36,000 DOE
By using honest, cutting edge and best practice skills and techniques for clients, this fun fueled Digital Marketing agency has an extensive portfolio of customers ranging from small, boutique businesses to household name global brands some of whom are Sports Car Brands, Fashion Retailers and more. Irrespective of who the customer is, they dedicate themselves to exceeding expectations in their attention to detail, technical prowess and creativity.
With HQs in the “Shoreditch of the SouthWest” of England, this Cornwall based agency holds its own against the larger London based agencies in the delivery of quality digital marketing services. With year on year success and in response to client demand for Analytics work, we are expanding the team and hiring an experienced Analytics professional to join their quayside Cornish office.
Reporting to one of the CoFounders whose own expertise is in Analytics, you will be integral in the growth, management and delivery of the Analytics service offering. With expertise in both Google Analytics and Tag Manager platforms, you will be pivotal in the service offering transparent analytical reporting, implantation and consulting to each of its clients. You’ll be working with clients to better understand their analytical requirements before designing and implementing these analytical strategies.
You will also be an educator, training clients in Google Analytics and carrying out analytical audits with the aim of refining & improving strategy. To ensure a holistic approach to clients, you will be working closely with Organic and Paid Media teams to consider client KPI’s.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ years’ specialist experience in Google Analytics
- Holistic knowledge across all digital marketing channels -SOE, PPC, Content, Social, email marketing and more
- Proven expertise in Google Tag Manager
- Set up, Audit and Refining of Google Analytics Accounts
- GAIQ Qualification
- Experience in teaching / mentoring others in Google Analytics
- Attention to detail to an almost obsessive measure. To demonstrate this, please quote “Emmet” as part of your application – which between you and I, is Cornish slang for Tourist!
- Experience in using SiteCatalyst, IBM & reporting systems is desirable as is knowledge of Tableau, PowerBI, Klipfolio & Qlikview
- A collaborative approach to work with exceptional communication skills (written, verbal & presentation)
It’s worth noting this agency has a reputation for encouraging experimentation which keeps them ahead of the game, it also commits to training and development for its staff.
You’d be joining a close-knit team of passionate, friendly digital marketing experts, who are in a much-envied place to work and were awarded the Workplace Health Award in 2017. What’s different here? It’s definitely the work/life balance. You will be joining a fun-loving company literally on the quayside of the Cornish waters, kitted out with kayaks and water sports! Other employee benefits include ‘lunchtime Feed Friday’ and each employee receives a £500 training budget to ensure the development of their skills.
If you♥ your data, bring strong skills in Google Analytics and a passion for digging deep into marketing data, then this the opportunity for you to head down to Cornwall and join an innovative digital marketing team, please send your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 100920.