Award-Winning Education Organisation
Upto £50k DOE +Performance Related Bonus
Our client is an award-winning education organisation with a talent for coordinating exceptional academic programs for students across the globe. Initially launched as the Founders a side hustle whilst studying for his own Oxford degree, the business has been successfully grown in Cambridge, England. With annual turnover doubling year-on-year we aim to build upon this success, aiming to penetrate deeper into the UK market. Longer term ambitions are to replicate this success, rolling out in the Australian and North American markets. We are hiring a Digital Marketing Lead to focus on this online growth.
Reporting to the Founding team, as Digital Marketing Lead you will be responsible for shaping and driving the brand’s online position. Your focus will initially be penetrating deeper into the UK market and longer term into the wider international English speaking regions of USA, Canada and Australia.
You’ll be competent in developing a multi-channel content strategy and working with the leadership team, you’ll ensure an integrated B2C marketing approach on increasing traffic and conversions. Proficient in growth acquisition, you’ll bring a breadth of skills and experience across organic, paid and analytics. With efficient reporting skills and a confidence in campaign development and execution, you’ll be comfortable with working with budgets in excess of £250k per annum. And your strong commercial understanding will help you be innovative in your approach, adapting according to insights from the data reports.
You’ll have solid working experience across the full digital marketing landscape, with a well-developed understanding of how organic and paid techniques contribute to online success. In this role, you will oversee all aspects of the online marketing activity to ensure website conversions, customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience. Hands on in your approach, you will also have the opportunity to manage a team of Freelance Content Writers and a third party PPC agency as well as scope for you to hire your own junior team in the future.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a holistic digital marketing management role
- 3+ years in delivering B2C customer acquisition results
- Balanced in Creative and Analytical skills
- Creating and executing Paid Media campaigns (Good AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook &Instagram Ads etc.)
- Accomplished in reporting, ability to use data to improve campaign performance (Google Analytics)
- Ability to create quality optimised content and know how to use it effectively (Content Marketing)
- Ability to delegate and use professional 3rd parties effectively i.e. freelancers etc.
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, both written and verbal
- Rock solid organisational and time management skills
- Evidence of budget management skills
- Previous experience using CRM and automation systems
This is a fast-growing, results-driven business who is fully invested in their team members. Recognised with a 2018 Queen’s Award for Enterprise, the company is at the start of an incredible journey of success in the education sector. It’s an ideal time to join as part of the ground-breaking team and in return, you’ll be based in a Central London, co-working space with flexible working options whilst your successes carve out your progression in the company. In addition to a competitive salary, there is a performance related bonus to reward successes.
Want to lead and deliver B2C Customer Acquisition results for an award-winning pioneer in the education sector? Please apply below or send your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001020 and use your exceptional skills in Organic and Paid Digital Marketing to drive digital growth by becoming this company’s Digital Marketing Lead.