Leading Provider Of Online Management Training
Upto £35,000 DOE
Based just outside of Horsham in Sussex, our client is a leading provider of online management training with over 25 million visits to their website each year. Many ambitious professionals and global organisations use this company’s subscription services to refine their professional skills every year. Since their beginnings, this brand has created a wealth of unique content which has helped millions of customers to develop management, leadership and personal excellence skills across the globe.
The team are passionate about helping their clients and customers to become great managers and leaders, to be more successful in their careers – and even to be happier at work! Focused on understanding their own business better, we are hiring a Marketing Data Analyst.
Reporting to the Project and Development Manager, as Data Analyst you will be responsible for continuing to provide the data view of this online business. You will do this by gathering, analysing and reporting on data from all areas including web traffic, digital marketing campaigns, sales leads and customer engagement. You must be confident with data, as you will be pulling raw data, filtering and cleaning, creating and managing reports, providing insight and recommendations for the senior management team and gaining key exposure to all areas of the company including the marketing and developments teams.
You will have an eye for detail, specifically spotting opportunities for data gathering improvements and efficiencies, analysing key digital trends and offering recommendations for online campaign improvements.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ years in analytics role working with raw data
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong experience of working with Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables etc.)
- Able to adapt to an ever-changing environment and prioritise tasks
- Innovative, with an eye for business improvement opportunities
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with an ability to complete tasks within deadlines
- Confident in offering recommendations for improvements backed up by your analysis
- Ability to filter and clean data by reviewing a range of report sources, tools and systems
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Work closely with management to maximise business improvements & needs
If you are a Data Analyst in mid-Sussex, can drive and have a car, this is an ideal opportunity to join an ambitious brand who pride themselves in employee development with a great work/life balance. Located in a purpose-built, open plan office, you’ll be surrounded by about 50 peers as well as an office dog or two. They’ve got the usual yummies including cakes, biscuits, fruit and more… but importantly it is easily accessible from Haywards Heath, Worthing and Horsham by car with ample free parking. Note: it is NOT commutable by public transport.
If you have ambitions to advance your data analytics career, you would be hard pushed to find a better in-house analytics job opportunity in mid-Sussex. To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 101002.