Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency
Upto £50,000 DOE
An award-winning digital marketing agency who can be proud to year on year have more nominations across all categories at the UK Search Awards. Priding themselves on their delivery of outstanding results across all digital channels including SEO, Content, Analytics, Web Development, PPC & eCommerce. We now look to capitalise on these successes by expanding the commercial team; hiring an experienced Business Development Manager to join this close-knit Bedfordshire team of experts.
As Business Development Manager for the search marketing service, you will be responsible for the sales pipeline, from start to finish with an ultimate goal of driving the business’ financial growth. To succeed, you will have to have a talent for understanding a client’s online marketing needs as well as a solid knowledge of the digital marketing fundamentals (i.e. you’ll be able to comprehensively discuss SEO, PPC services and what it can do for their business). You will naturally be able to develop client relationships and successfully close sales. You will be driven to meeting and exceeding your customer acquisition objectives, customer value and financial growth targets.
Passionate about the marketing sector, you will have a strong understanding of customer trends and needs, utilising this knowledge in everything you do- from market research to proposal creation. Furthermore, with your already present digital marketing knowledge, you will be able to position the agency’s products and services against their competitors and consult with potential customers explaining the benefits to them as clients. Of course, you will be supported with current training, personal development and the tools to accomplish this.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Degree educated or equivalent search marketing/sales industry experience
- Pedigree of securing quality sales to senior stakeholders in enterprise brands
- Able to establish and build upon mid to enterprise client relationships
- Able to communicate with, present to and influence colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Previous experience of best practice use of CRM software (Salesforce)
- Understanding of and ability explain the agency’s products and services from SEO to eCommerce
- Rock solid understanding of search marketing channels with previous experience of working in the digital industry
- Skilled in the ability to carry out sales research into new markets and customer needs
- Ability to drive the sales process from start to finish with solid negotiation and consultation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills, both written & verbal for emails, proposal, pitches, conference speaking and more.
In joining this fast-paced, multi-specialist agency in this newly created position, you have the opportunity to shape this sales role and make it your own. With success, you will be rewarded with generous commissions as well as becoming part of a close-knit, friendly team of digital experts who are year on year winning awards for what they do…
If you bring an excellent sales consulting track record, having closed those sales yourself as well as a deep-rooted passion and understanding of the digital marketing industry, please send your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 100961.