Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency
Upto £50,000 DOE
Award-winning year on year, this digital marketing agency have nominations across all categories at the UK Search Awards. It is with a great sense of pride they deliver exceptional results across all digital channels including SEO, Content, Analytics, Web Development, PPC & eCommerce. Now aiming to capitalise on these successes, we are expanding their commercial team with 2 Business Development hires joining this close-knit Bedfordshire team of experts.
Both hires will report into the Head of Business Development. One focused on SEO & PPC service- Business Development Manager – SEO /PPC. However, this Business Development role will focus specifically on all eCommerce sales opportunities, specifically Magento. This agency has been an early adopter of Magento2, enabling the team to deliver better results for the client. Better Magento Store Designs which in turn deliver better results. Better user experience, improved site performance and much more. Your responsibility will be focused on the sales pipeline, from start to finish with an ultimate goal of driving the eCommerce product’s growth. Ideally, you will have a talent for understanding a range of client’s online marketing needs as well as a solid understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape. You will be natural in your ability to develop client relationships and successfully close sales. Furthermore, you’ll focus (and exceed) on your customer acquisition objectives, customer value and financial growth targets.
Passionate about the eCommerce sector, you will have a strong understanding of customer trends and needs, utilising this knowledge in everything you do- from market research to proposal creation. Using your extensive digital marketing knowledge, you’ll be able to successfully position the agency’s products and services against their competitors and consult with potential customers explaining the benefits working with the agency can bring.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Degree educated or equivalent industry experience
- Solid ability to secure quality sales with senior stakeholders in enterprise brands
- Understand which Magento features are native and which would require further site customisation
- Fully understand the difference between different versions of Magento
- Ability to critique eCommerce platforms and explain how Magento is superior to others
- Able to establish and build upon mid to enterprise client relationships
- Able to communicate with, present to and influence colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Previous experience of best practice use of CRM software (Salesforce)
- Understanding of, and ability explain the agency’s wide range of services from eCommerce to SEO
- Skilled in the ability to carry out sales research into new markets and customer needs
- Ability to drive the sales process from start to finish with solid negotiation and consultation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills, both written & verbal for emails, proposal, pitches, conference speaking and more
Joining this fast-paced, multi-specialist agency at the cutting edge of eCommerce design with Magento2 credentials. This newly created position, allows you to shape this sales role and make it your own. With success, you will be rewarded with generous commissions as well as becoming part of a close-knit, friendly team of digital experts who are year on year winning awards for what they do.
If you bring an excellent sales consulting track record and have a deep-rooted understanding of the digital marketing and eCommerce industry, please send your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 100960.