Global Leader In Motorsport Publishing
Upto £45,000 DOE
Do you soak up all the news on NASCAR, Formula 1 and generally all things motorsport? Have you got a successful career in SEO and organic audience development behind you?
With origins dating back to the 1950s, our client is a global leader in the motorsport publishing network. Covering more than 200 countries and 14 languages, this brand is a leading publisher of motorsport news and content running 24 hours a day for racing fans across the globe. Driven with an innovative and passionate start-up culture, they have a huge commitment to their online presence and are now looking to add an Audience Development Manager to their team of 12 marketers based in Richmond, Surrey and the USA.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Subscriptions, you’ll be responsible for improving the growth of organic traffic for 2 brand websites within this network of motorsport businesses. You’ll use your strong knowledge of a range of digital marketing practices in a hybrid role of specialist SEO, content strategy and data/analytics.
Using the wealth of data available, you’ll work to identify opportunities for improving SERPS ranking and the SEO strategy. You’ll develop the brand’s content strategy while working closely with the social media team to increase overall customer engagement. Your passion for all things automotive and the racing side of motorsport will be hugely beneficial to this role.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 4+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing, specific focus on SEO, CRO, Content Marketing and Web Analytics
- Rock solid skills in using digital tools like Google Search Console, Google Developer Tools, SEMrush, Hitwise, SearchMetrics, Majestic, ScreamingFrog, Bing Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Ability to compile and present actionable reports to commercial figureheads
- Technical understanding of HTML and CSS, structure data and page load elements
- Beneficial to bring Paid Search experience
- Essential to be ahead of the curve in knowing industry trends and tactics as well as Google updates etc.
By joining this business, you will be working with a team of passionate digital marketers who LOVE their motorsport niche. Based in Richmond, Surrey, this brand focus on developing their employees’ skills and careers.
If you’ve either managed an Automotive client’s Organic /SEO marketing service or have rock solid SEO skills and deep-rooted passion for Motorsports, this could be the job for you. If you want to continue driving this brand’s audience growth to new levels, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001036.